As a workforce funder collaborative, SkillWorks invests pooled resources into employer-driven, sector-based training and placement strategies to help low-skill, low-and moderate-income job seekers move to family-sustaining jobs, and help employers find and retain skilled employees. SkillWorks is a nationally recognized workforce development intermediary and is the model for the National Fund for Workforce Solutions. Since its inception in 2007, the National Fund has been a key partner, advisor, and collaborator with SkillWorks, and we’re excited to continue working closely with the National Fund as they launch into an exciting new phase!
The nomination period for the 2016 CareerSTAT Frontline Health Care Worker Champion Program has been extended! All application materials are now due Friday, March 4, 2016.
With the goal of recognizing oustanding health care employers, the 2016 CareerSTAT Frontline Health Care Worker Champion Program seeks to:
- Recognize employers who are investing strategically in their frontline workforce;
- Raise awareness around investments in frontline workers;
- Identify frontline worker champion employers across the United States;
- Share best practices with other employers seeking to learn more about how to do this work; and
- Encourage other health care providers across all service lines to invest in their workers.