She attributes many of her accomplishments to the training and postsecondary programs she participated in, like Hack.Diversity, of which SkillWorks is a proud supporter. And her connection with SkillWorks doesn’t stop there, having also participated in other funded programs in healthcare and IT – showing that she’s in the driver’s seat of her education, purposefully taking advantage of opportunities to learn about, explore, and enter into the career pathway that’s right for her.
The nomination period for the 2016 CareerSTAT Frontline Health Care Worker Champion Program has been extended! All application materials are now due Friday, March 4, 2016.
With the goal of recognizing oustanding health care employers, the 2016 CareerSTAT Frontline Health Care Worker Champion Program seeks to:
- Recognize employers who are investing strategically in their frontline workforce;
- Raise awareness around investments in frontline workers;
- Identify frontline worker champion employers across the United States;
- Share best practices with other employers seeking to learn more about how to do this work; and
- Encourage other health care providers across all service lines to invest in their workers.
On Wednesday, September 18, SkillWorks together with its funders and partners celebrated 10 years of high impact work in workforce development. We produced this new video to highlight our work and some great participant stories. Enjoy!