In case you missed it, the Workforce Solutions Group (WSG), with support and in partnership with SkillWorks, successfully hosted the 7th Annual Massachusetts Jobs and Workforce Summit on Wednesday, October 26 in Devens, MA. Every year, the Workforce Solutions group brings more than 300 key policy makers, business, labor, and education leaders, to present the latest information about statewide labor and credential needs, higher education initiatives and career pathways for young adults. This year’s theme? We Mean Business!
Continue reading “MA Jobs & Workforce Summit Recap: This Year, We Mean Business!”
The nomination period for the 2016 CareerSTAT Frontline Health Care Worker Champion Program has been extended! All application materials are now due Friday, March 4, 2016.
With the goal of recognizing oustanding health care employers, the 2016 CareerSTAT Frontline Health Care Worker Champion Program seeks to:
- Recognize employers who are investing strategically in their frontline workforce;
- Raise awareness around investments in frontline workers;
- Identify frontline worker champion employers across the United States;
- Share best practices with other employers seeking to learn more about how to do this work; and
- Encourage other health care providers across all service lines to invest in their workers.
Continue reading “Deadline Extended: CareerSTAT Frontline Health Care Worker Recognition Award”