The nomination period for the 2016 CareerSTAT Frontline Health Care Worker Champion Program has been extended! All application materials are now due Friday, March 4, 2016.
With the goal of recognizing oustanding health care employers, the 2016 CareerSTAT Frontline Health Care Worker Champion Program seeks to:
- Recognize employers who are investing strategically in their frontline workforce;
- Raise awareness around investments in frontline workers;
- Identify frontline worker champion employers across the United States;
- Share best practices with other employers seeking to learn more about how to do this work; and
- Encourage other health care providers across all service lines to invest in their workers.
Do you know a frontline employer champion? Please encourage them to apply for recognition from CareerSTAT by clicking here. All nominations are due by Friday, March 4, 2016. Decisions and announcements will be made in May 2016.
Questions? Please email Elicia Wilson, Senior Program Manager, National Fund for Workforce Solutions at email@example.com or call at 857-268-4160.